COVID Safe - Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale
All events at RPAC will follow Queensland Government Stage 3 COVID guidelines and the approved COVID Safe Industry Plan for Queensland’s Live Performance Venues/Theatres.
Prior to purchasing your tickets, please read the following additional terms and conditions of sale, which are in addition to our regular Ticket Terms and Conditions of Sale. [LINK TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE]
- You must provide the following contact details for everyone attending: full name, mobile number and residential address.
- Contact details, along with seating allocations, will be kept by RPAC for 56 days from the day of the performance.
- Patrons acknowledge RPAC may be required by law to provide contact information to public health officers on request.
- RPAC will not divulge contact information to third parties other than relevant health authority. The information will be securely stored, not used for any other purpose and deleted after 56 days.
- Seating will be allocated by the venue based on the size of the group, time of booking and venue configuration, to allow compliance with current social distancing requirements.
Attending the Event
- Patrons must not attend if they are sick.
- Patrons must not attend if they are required to self-isolate (due to being a confirmed case or is a close contact of a confirmed case) and the event falls within the isolation period; a full refund will be issued.
- Patrons may be asked health screening questions on arrival to the venue and may be temperature checked. Patrons who are unwell or have a high temperature, will not be able to attend the event; a full refund will be issued.
- Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols.
- Patrons agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times. If patrons do not comply with protocols or authorised requests when on the venue premises they may be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
- In line with Live Performance Australia (LPA) RPAC will only offer a refund or exchange if an event is cancelled or rescheduled (and you cannot attend the rescheduled date). No exchanges or refunds are possible except in exceptional circumstances. In these situations, refunds or exchanges may incur an administration fee.
Disclaimer: Patrons acknowledge that while the venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes.