RPAC Gift Vouchers
Gift vouchers are available through the RPAC Box Office and can be redeemed over the phone or in person at the RPAC Box Office for all performance at RPAC that are sold through the RPAC Box Office.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Gift vouchers may be redeemed for any performance, event or workshop taking place at Redland Performing Arts Centre that is sold through RPAC’s Box Office. They cannot be redeemed for cash or any other goods or services provided by RPAC or Redland City Council.
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed via the RPAC Box Office. Box Office hours are 9am-4pm Monday to Friday. Phone: 3829 8131. Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed online.
- Gift vouchers are valid for redemption for 36 months from the date of purchase. The voucher may be used for performances more than 36 months from the date of purchase provided the booking is made within the voucher’s 36 months validity period.
- If the ticket price of the chosen performance exceeds the value of the voucher, the difference is required to be paid when redeeming the voucher. Any unused balance from a gift voucher will be placed in the recipient's gift voucher account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- Once tickets have been issued they are not able to be refunded or transferred to a different performance.
- No responsibility is assumed where:
a) Vouchers are not used within the validity period (36 months from the voucher purchase date).
b) Tickets are not used for the specific performance requested.
c) The voucher is lost or stolen.