Terms and Conditions
Ticket Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The right of admission is reserved by the Venue's Management.
- Patrons whose behaviour is disruptive and impacts on safety or people’s enjoyment of the show, may be asked to leave and will not be eligible for a refund.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised program artist, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased through an authorised agent. Entry may be refused if tickets are invalid, damaged or defaced in any way. In the event that a duplicate copy of a ticket appears, the Venue reserve the right to request proof of identity and proof of purchase. Unauthorised duplicate ticket holders will be refused entry to the venue.
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a price higher than the price printed on the ticket. If a ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the ticket may be seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
- If RPAC reasonably forms the view that a ticket has been purchased with a stolen card; or has been sold in violation of clauses 3 and 4; or has been otherwise purchased or acquired fraudulently, the RPAC may cancel the ticket without refund.
- Tickets can only be exchanged, returned or refunded in accordance with the LPA Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia.
- Audio and video recording devices may not be permitted into the venue.
- Mobile telephones, pagers and so forth must be turned off before entry into the venues auditorium/concert hall.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to the venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Patrons will adhere to all and any house rules.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
Ticket Resale Market
Live Performance Australia has developed Guides to better educate consumers about where to buy authorised tickets and the risks of buying from the resale market.
RPAC RAMP MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- RAMP Membership benefits are not transferable, not redeemable for cash, are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. Only the membership holder can access the benefits, unless otherwise stated.
- Any changes to the RAMP Membership will be notified by email and included on our RAMP Membership page.
- Extended booking conditions: Any extended bookings are only valid up to 4 weeks prior to a performance or until a performance is fully booked, after this time the standard 3 days reservation time will apply.
- Current membership benefits are as advised here and in email marketing and may be changed from time to time by Redland Performing Arts Centre in its absolute discretion.
- Redland Performing Arts Centre reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a gift membership voucher is fraudulently obtained and is used to make purchases.
- Advance or priority access is only available to select performances as advised. Membership does not guarantee that you will obtain tickets, whether through a member pre-sale or general public on-sale.
- Redland Performing Arts Centre does not accept any liability for lost or stolen drink vouchers.
- RAMP program is not designed to be used by group bookers. For group bookings please contact the Box Office
- Membership may be cancelled or suspended without notice in response to activity such as unauthorised resale or unauthorised credit card usage.