Ticket Terms and Conditions of Sale
When purchasing tickets for performances and events at RPAC you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of sale. This information can also be found at the bottom of your print at home ticket and on the back of your printed ticket from the RPAC Box Office.
- The right of admission is reserved by the venue's management.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised program artist, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased through an authorised agent. Entry may be refused if tickets are invalid, damaged or defaced in any way. In the event that a duplicate copy of a ticket appears, the venue reserve the right to request proof of identity and proof of purchase. Unauthorised duplicate ticket holders will be refused entry to the venue.
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a price higher than the price printed on the ticket. If a ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the ticket may be seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
- If RPAC reasonably forms the view that a ticket has been purchased with a stolen card; or has been sold in violation of clauses 3 and 4; or has been otherwise purchased or acquired fraudulently, the RPAC may cancel the ticket without refund.
- Tickets can only be exchanged, returned or refunded in accordance with the LPA Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia.
- Audio and video recording devices may not be permitted into the venue.
- Mobile telephones, pagers and so forth must be turned off before entry into the venues auditorium/concert hall.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to the venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Patrons will adhere to all and any house rules.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
Ticket Resale Market
Live Performance Australia has developed the following guides to better educate consumers about where to buy authorised tickets and the risks of buying from the resale market.