Redland Performing Arts Centre (RPAC) Ticketing provides ticketing services for the Centre’s Concert Hall, Auditorium and RPAC Gallery Foyer. We also provide ticketing for some Redland City Council events that are not held at RPAC. If an event is not at RPAC then this will be highlighted on the more information page for the event.
We are committed to providing excellent customer service for the public, promoters, venue and event managers.
RPAC Ticketing uses state of the art ticketing and online sales and can provide customers with a comprehensive range of event reports for event presenters.
General Ticketing Terms & Conditions of Sale
COVID SAFE | Additional Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Dependant on performance; seating will be allocated by the venue based on the size of the group, time of booking and venue configuration, to allow compliance with current social distancing requirements.
Attending the Event
- Patrons must not attend if they are sick.
- Patrons must not attend if they are required to self-isolate (due to being a confirmed case or is a close contact of a confirmed case) and the event falls within the isolation period. A full refund will be issued on receipt of supporting medical documentation.
- Patrons may be asked health screening questions on arrival to the venue and may be temperature checked. Patrons who are unwell or have a high temperature, will not be able to attend the event. A full refund will be issued.
- Patrons agree to abide by all social distancing and health protocols.
- Patrons agree to follow the instructions of venue staff at all times. If patrons do not comply with protocols or authorised requests when on the venue premises they may be asked to leave immediately without refund or further recourse.
- In line with Live Performance Australia (LPA) RPAC will only offer a refund or exchange;
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled (and you cannot attend the rescheduled date) during the provided refund timeframe.
- If you are required to self-isolate due to COVID-19 based on QLD health advice. On receipt of supporting evidence.
No exchanges or refunds are possible other than the above except in exceptional circumstances. In these situations, refunds or exchanges may incur an administration fee.
No refunds will be issued due to;
Fear of COVID-19 exposure.
If you are feeling unwell (other than COVID-19 illness or symptoms).
Denied entry due to not complying with ticketing terms and conditions.
Attends performance but leaves part way through.
In some circumstances where a refund is not possible a credit note may be offered at manager’s discretion.
Stage Queensland Covid Safe Plan
Disclaimer: Patrons acknowledge that while the venue has taken all reasonable health and safety precautions to keep the audience, staff and performers safe, patrons enter the venue at their own risk without recourse to claim against the venue regarding health outcomes.
Redland Performing Arts Central Ticketing – Online
RPAC Ticketing – Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 10am to 4pm
Saturday: 10am to 1pm
And: 1 hour prior to each performance
Phone bookings can be made during business hours on 07 38298131.
EFTPOS/Credit Card Payments:
Patrons can purchase tickets by phone or in person using EFTPOS or credit card. RPAC Ticketing accepts VISA and MASTERCARD only.