Proof of eligibility of concession must be presented to RPAC staff upon request when showing tickets to enter a performance.
Concession availability is at the discretion of the production promoter and may vary per production or performance.
Unless otherwise stated the following apply:
- A child concession is available to patrons aged 14 years and under.
- Seniors discounts apply only to holders of QLD Government Seniors cards or QLD Government Seniors Business Discount Cards.
- Pensioners discounts apply to holders of Centrelink Pension Cards and Veterans Affairs Repatriation Health Care Cards.
- Student discounts apply only to full time students.
Some concession types and promotional offers will not be available online. All available concessions can be purchased over the phone or in person.
Tickets purchased online or by telephone attract a booking fee. Tickets purchased in person at Redland Performing Arts Centre box office do not attract a booking fee.
All transactions are final. There will be no refunds on completed bookings unless the performance is cancelled. No refund is available for tickets downgraded to a performance or concession type of lesser value.
Ticket exchange policies vary per production. Please contact RPAC Ticketing for details pertaining to the production you have selected.
For productions in which exchange is authorised, the exchange can only take place between two performances of the same production.
All ticket exchanges when available must be carried out in person at Redland Performing Arts Centre Ticketing (box office) a minimum of 24 hours prior to the ticketed performance. An administrative fee applies.
Should a ticket be exchanged to a performance or concession type of higher value, the patron will be liable for the administrative fee plus the difference in price.
Latecomers may not be admitted into the auditorium until a suitable break in the performance. This is at the discretion of the production company. Please contact RPAC Ticketing for details specific to the performance you have purchased.
Everyone attending a paid performance at RPAC, including children, must hold a valid ticket for that performance except babes in arms (under 12 months), who will be admitted to performances to be nursed in a parent's arms. Babes in arms must remain in their parent's arms at all times. Parents must notify the RPAC box office of the baby's attendance upon arrival at the venue, a proxy ticket will be issued, free of charge, to ensure we have accurate attendance figures at each event.
Online seating allocation is from the very best seats available at time of booking, system wide. Our online ticket office is connected real time to our box office ticketing system.
If you have specific seating needs, please contact RPAC Ticketing in person or by phone prior to ticket purchase. Unfortunately it is not possible to negotiate accessible seating using the online booking system.
Please report lost or stolen tickets to RPAC Ticketing as soon as possible. Duplicate tickets will only be issued half an hour prior to the performance from the venue Box Office.
Change of Artist
The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
RPAC is committed to helping you protect your privacy. The information provided by you is intended for the sole purpose of enhancing customer interactions with RPAC and in the provision of information and e-services to you.
Security of Your Personal Information
RPAC is committed to helping protect the security of the personal information you provide. Personal information we collect is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access, and we use various technologies and procedures to help protect this information from loss or misuse, and from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 128-bit encrypted connection methods. We do not store credit card details nor process these transactions on the RPAC website. All credit card transactions are processed securely by third party vendors.
We will only use your email details to contact you in the case of an event cancellation or a change of venue, and for RPAC's marketing or research purposes where you have specifically agreed for us to do so. Email sent to and from this site will be treated as a public record and will be retained as required by the Libraries and Archives Act 1988 and other relevant regulations. Email messages may be monitored by our website support staff for system troubleshooting and maintenance purposes.
Other matters specific to RPAC Ticketing’s handling of personal information online are set out below.
Use of Your Personal Information
Your name and contact details will not be added to a marketing list, nor will we disclose these details to third parties without your consent, unless required by law. If you opt-in to receive RPAC e-News, you are giving us permission to send you information about upcoming performances and other products and services offered by RPAC and its partners.
As an RPAC ticketing patron, your details may be retained and used for the following purposes:
- contacting patrons in the event of a performance cancellation
- notifying changes of performance details
- replacement of lost tickets
- distribution of tickets (e.g. box office collections)
- to obtain transaction authorisation and ensure lawful use of credit cards
- to market upcoming performances
- to market web services
- to make recommendations to patrons about other services that RPAC offers that may be of interest
- for such further and other lawful uses in connection with RPAC activities consistent with this
Data Access & Correction
Under the Privacy Act, you have a right to seek access to any information that RPAC holds about you. You also have the right to ask us to change or correct information about you, which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to access the personal information that we hold about you, please set out your request in writing, including your phone number, email address, and forward this to:
The Operations Coordinator
Redland Performing Arts Centre
PO Box 21
Cleveland. QLD 4163.
The Materials presented on this website are distributed by RPAC as an information source only. The information is provided solely on the basis that readers will be responsible for making their own assessment of the matters discussed herein and are advised to verify all relevant statements and information.
All information, files (whether text, code, image (include moving images)graphic or sound in any machine or human readable format) and other Material obtained or able to be viewed by accessing this, or any part of this Website ("Website Materials") is subject to copyright. Unless expressly provided otherwise, all Web site Material is the property of the RPAC and Redland City Council (RCC).
Ticket Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The right of admission is reserved by the Venue's Management.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised program artist, venue and seating arrangements as necessary.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased through an authorised agent.
- Tickets can only be exchanged, returned or refunded in accordance with the LPA Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia (www.liveperformance.com.au)
- Audio and video recording devices may not be permitted into the venue.
- Mobile telephones, pagers and so forth must be turned off before entry into the venues auditorium/concert hall.
- The right is reserved to refuse admission to a ticket holder who arrives late to the venue. The ticket holder may not be allocated to their designated seat or area, until there is a convenient break in the program, if any, or at interval.
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in use or possession of a prohibited object, or fail to produce concession ID as appropriate may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
- Patrons will adhere to all and any house rules.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
Ticket Resale Market
Live Performance Australia has developed Guides to better educate consumers about where to buy authorised tickets and the risks of buying from the resale market.
LPA Safe Tix Guide - Tips for buying tickets safely and securely
LPA Consumer Guide: Buying and Selling Tickets in the Ticket Resale Market