THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED
As a result of COVID-19 this open day will not be going ahead.
We look forward to seeing the Redalnds Spinners and Weavers at RPAC again in 2021.
A day of fibrecraft not to be missed
This annual fibrecraft day, held on the third Tuesday of every June, is the highlight of the group’s year. If you are interested in yarn and fibre or have a hankering to learn how to spin and weave, come along and soak up the atmosphere. There will be so much
to do and see including:
- a multi-draw and a money tree raffle
- a fashion parade of items made by members, with many articles for sale
- suppliers with a wide variety of yarn and equipment for sale
- a display and demonstration of antique spinning wheels
- ragmatting demonstration by Sandra
- members’ handmade items for sale
- Desley’s beautifully embroidered items
- handmade stationery
- VivianneK’s handmade soaps
- demonstrations of spinning, weaving and basketry.