Warped and Twisted - Redlands Spinners and Weavers Annual Open Day
Redlands Spinners and Weavers Inc
A DAY OF FIBRECRAFT NOT TO BE MISSED
This annual open day, held on the third Tuesday every June, is the highlight of the group's year. If you are interested in yarn and fibre or have a hankering to learn how to spin, come along and soak up the atmosphere as Redlands Spinners and Weavers celebrate their 40th anniversary.
There will be so much to do and see including:
- a multi-draw and a money tree raffle
- a fashion parade of items made by members, with some articles for sale
- suppliers with a wide variety of yarn and equipment for sale
- a display and demonstration of antique spinning wheels
- a ragmatting demonstration by Sandra
- members' handmade items for sale
- Desley's beautifully embroidered items
- handmade stationery
- Earth & Stone Creations'
- VivianneK's handmade soaps
- demonstrations of spinning, weaving and basketry.
Tuesday 19 June, 9am - 3pm
RPAC Gallery Foyer, Auditorium and Concert Hall
Entry Fee: $5 (includes morning tea and a lucky door prize ticket)
Light refreshments will be available for purchase
Suitable for all ages
No bookings required
Enquiries: contact Shirley Graham on 0477 852 985
Purchase tickets on the door